[SOLD]Polished Plenum and Polished Rare JDM engine harness cover

Irn Bru

Polished Plenum, been on engine for less than 300 miles, supplied by Mopedmark. SOLD

Polished Rare JDM harness cover as new, never fitted still in box, supplied by Torqen.

Selling both my polished goodies as Ive decided to go down a different route with my engine dress modifications so these are being put up for sale.

Looking for £150.00 if sold together or £80.00 individually. Price is inclusive of postage by Royal Mail to mainland GB, if a member from elswhere wants them it may be a little more on the postage cost.

Cheers, Bri

post-23305-0-72706700-1453479787_thumb.jpg

post-23305-0-12842600-1453479803_thumb.jpg

Edited by Irn Bru

Could you tell me where you got your plenum polished any where near east Midlands ? Also I could be interested in the harness if it's still available by payday

(Thursday)

Yip Mopedmark is the goto man for your polished plenum. Harness is still available and if you want it I'll keep it for you. I'm away on holiday for two weeks tomorrow so I can either send it to you tomorrow before I go and you can square me up when you get paid, or you can wait till I get back, I'm easy either way. PM me if your genuinely interested and we'll sort it out.

Edited by Irn Bru

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...