Smaller washer bottle?

Ryansm88

Ok I'm curious, ....why?! :shrug::lol:

Anyway I've never seen it done on a Zed before but I have seen for example a guy who owned a Toyota Supra that was using one of those universal washer bags for his windscreen wash. He did it to give himself more room in the engine bay for his massive turbo. :evil:

Link: https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/windscreen-washer-bag-kit-ww-kit-bag

I can't see why though a smaller bottle (if that's what you want & not the bag) from another car wouldn't work as long as it was wired up correctly & plumbed in. ;)

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Juke-1-6-ACP-Universal-Screen-Washer-Bottle-and-Pump-Kit-Trade-Price-XE2-/331411576466?hash=item4d29ab5692:g:5Z4AAMXQPatTGash

Thanks for the info! Its not a definite decision whether i want it smaller or not, but the reason behind it is space saving, its a twin turbo 350 so theres not much wiggle room anywhere, and as I'm doing some bodywork i was curious if there was a smaller one available for a more snug fit.

Plus the enormous benefit of weight saving yes :lol:

Ryan, if you can't find a smaller bottle anywhere else, let me know and I'll get you some Vibrant ones.

This is what they have:

Bottle dimension: 7 7/8†Tall x 5 1/4†Wide x 4 1/4†Deep

Windshield Washer Bottle Replacement Kit (1.2L Bottle)

Bottle dimension: 7 3/4†Tall x 6 1/4†Wide x 4 3/4†Deep

Windshield Washer Bottle Replacement Kit (1.8L Bottle)

Each kit includes a high quality plastic Washer Bottle, Electric Pump, Electric Plug with wire, Mounting Bracket and a Length of Hose to adapt to the factory system.

2016-01-27_13-54-17.jpeg

Adrian

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN