[SOLD]19" 5ZIGEN ProRacer ZR+520 wheels

roadtrip

Definitely photoshopped but still look good nonetheless. The photoshop makes them look like 20's!

I'm not skilled in spotting Photoshopped images but you may well be right. Having said that I think lighter coloured wheels especially those with thin spokes that go right to the rim always look bigger than darker wheels. :)

Yeah, we all need tyres once in a while and even reasonable brands aren't silly money in these sizes. I think the price is fair as I've never seen a cheaper set of quality Japanese 19" wheels anywhere even taking into account the cost of a refurb! I've had loads of interest though so I'm sure it can only be a matter of time. :)

Do you take finance lol :lol:

Sure, I'd be happy to take four monthly payments of £135 if you're happy to take one wheel per month. :p

I might even take you up on that haha! once the engines back in, if noone has bought these you'll be having a PM!

Do you take finance lol :lol:

Sure, I'd be happy to take four monthly payments of £135 if you're happy to take one wheel per month. :p

I might even take you up on that haha! once the engines back in, if noone has bought these you'll be having a PM!

I would have thought there was an easier way to finance £540 but I'm open to suggestions! I'm finding that selling wheels isn't nearly as exciting as buying them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not very good with wheels, would these fit a 370z?

I've not tried them on a 370Z but they should according to this thread: 5Zigen ProRacer ZR+520 Wheels for 370z

Mine are lower offset than those mentioned so will fill the arches better as well, although they will probably poke a bit on the front unless you're lowered. You may want some 15mm spacers on the rear to really fill the arches although not necessary for clearance.The wheels are the same widths as the 370Z GT wheels so will take the OEM tyre sizes.

Here's a photo to give you an idea but it looks like a Photoshop job. I think they'd look amazing on a lowered 370Z and very individual. :thumbs:

speedworks-albums-wheels-pshops-etc-picture9657-370z-5zigen-zr520.jpg

I'm open to sensible offers on these wheels as I know they need a bit of work before most people would consider putting them on their car.

Just bear in mind that they do come with new centre caps which cost me £90 and the new price was around £1,600 so are excellent quality wheels considering the money I'm asking for them. :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

With all the people on here who like to be different by buying a Zed and then personalising with unique and tasteful mods I'm surprised people haven't jumped at these. I've had loads of interest but no one has been man (or woman!) enough to take these on.

Surely one of you has the vision to buy these, paint them a cool colour and live forever more with people in awe of you for your audacious and inspired choice. Having run them for three years I can tell you that these concave icons really turn heads even in there original grey. B)

Be bold, seize the day and PM me your best offer. You know you've been thinking about them and can't live without them. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...