True Dual

jumping350

I have been toying with the idea of getting a true dual exhaust before I go for a dyno.

I currently have a Fujitsubo exhaust (Centre section and Back box) a HR y Pipe and APS decats.

Question is would it be better from a forced induction point of view to have a dual setup or stick with my normal setup?

Would I gain anymore from having one setup over the other?

Its a K&N RX4?? that goes out to behind front bumper, stock internals, no dyno run yet everything's fitted just seeing if its worth swapping exhaust while im at it if it will make a difference before tuning.

Was looking at single exits but then renders my custom rear bumper almost pointless :doh:

Not chasing numbers really as still on stock internals so just seeing if I would lose out over what I have if I did swap.

They look so pretty and sound so good :teeth:

Edited by jumping350

Motordyne shockwave tdx2 gets my vote for sound and quality, I think Ian / mouthwash would agree! :teeth: My set up is similar to yours and I'm making good power, around 412 bhp @ hubs = 447 bhp @ fly :thumbs:

If yours is similar to mine and got those numbers I would be happy with that :lol: yeah the motordyne one gets loads of praise but my pockets are too burned already for that :nono: