Y pipe

dougie350

If I'm honest you are better just to buy new for 100, i have a second had one installed with 30k on it and cracked on the flexi. Meaning it blew more than my old one.

yeh i thought that mate, have you had any experience with those cheap ebay £100 jobbies?

If I'm honest you are better just to buy new for 100, i have a second had one installed with 30k on it and cracked on the flexi. Meaning it blew more than my old one.

yeh i thought that mate, have you had any experience with those cheap ebay £100 jobbies?

I've got one on mine (its japspeed) and not had any problems with it at all.

• Like 1

Get the stillen if you are after longevity!

Sent from my potato using duct tape

i would love the stillen as it looks really well made and heard nothing but good about it, however my car is so low it wouldnt last probably

Sure it would!! I'll get a pic from under the car to show clearance if that helps?

Sent from my potato using duct tape

Japspeed are the lower end of the market and the flexi's don't last well. Expect 12-18 months as a guide to how long before you are shopping again, unless you do low miles.

If your car is low get a version without flexi's and save yourself some bother with then betting scraped off

• Like 1