swap thread not authorized

Given the number of for sale / swap posts that are raised every day we unfortunately do not have time to pm each respective person to say why a post has not been authorised. The rules in the T&Cs listed at the top of each section are very clear though. In this case:

These rules should be followed by buyers and sellers to ensure a smooth transaction. 350z-uk cannot take responsibility for any transactions however the Team will offer support and moderating in the event of a dispute.

* Minimum of 15 quality posts on the forum (spamming to raise your post count will not be tolerated)

* A photograph with your user name on a piece of paper with the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert

* What you are willing to swap witn plus any additional price (and postage costs if applicable) should be included in the first post

* Once an offer has been accepted the seller should update the post

* All transactions should be completed swiftly and any delays should be agreed prior to completing

* The seller has the right to withdraw or refuse sale before the transaction is complete

* No Auction style sales to be carried out - that's what eBay is for. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the for sale advert being removed.

Above all, we expect any sales to be carried out in the manner that you would wish to be dealt with. Please bear this in mind during any transactions. Buyers - non Zed cars sold here may have been mentioned on the forum before, and you may be able to do some research into the vehicle on this site, whether that bring good or bad news. If you discover information about a vehicle which differs to that posted by the seller, please inform one of the team.

Here there was no photo and no real ad to speak of.

Given the number of for sale / swap posts that are raised every day we unfortunately do not have time to pm each respective person to say why a post has not been authorised. The rules in the T&Cs listed at the top of each section are very clear though. In this case:

These rules should be followed by buyers and sellers to ensure a smooth transaction. 350z-uk cannot take responsibility for any transactions however the Team will offer support and moderating in the event of a dispute.

* Minimum of 15 quality posts on the forum (spamming to raise your post count will not be tolerated)

* A photograph with your user name on a piece of paper with the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert

* What you are willing to swap witn plus any additional price (and postage costs if applicable) should be included in the first post

* Once an offer has been accepted the seller should update the post

* All transactions should be completed swiftly and any delays should be agreed prior to completing

* The seller has the right to withdraw or refuse sale before the transaction is complete

* No Auction style sales to be carried out - that's what eBay is for. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the for sale advert being removed.

Above all, we expect any sales to be carried out in the manner that you would wish to be dealt with. Please bear this in mind during any transactions. Buyers - non Zed cars sold here may have been mentioned on the forum before, and you may be able to do some research into the vehicle on this site, whether that bring good or bad news. If you discover information about a vehicle which differs to that posted by the seller, please inform one of the team.

Here there was no photo and no real ad to speak of.

I'm disappointed, you guys expect me to drive with no exhaust just so I can possibly swap it? Basically I can't ever use the swaps board then, unless I forfeit my car.

I feel singled out since going through the many pages of traders I see adverts with no pictures. One's even an exhaust for an exhaust, which was what I was doing.

Examples below, admittedly they're not that "new"

http://www.350z-uk.c...arts-for-swaps/

and

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82077-milltek-for-nismo/

Edited by saint

No need to feel singled out.

The Team are only human and particular busy. Sometimes adds slip through the net. And Swaps are a difficult one.

A simple pic of the rear of your car with your username on a piece of paper would have more than sufficed.

No need to feel singled out.

The Team are only human and particular busy. Sometimes adds slip through the net. And Swaps are a difficult one.

A simple pic of the rear of your car with your username on a piece of paper would have more than sufficed.

Fair enough, I'll chillax a bit now. I thought I was honestly being told to get the car up on a ramp on the off chance someone wants an exhaust. Which they probably wont as its a long shot.

• Like 1