Am i too old for buckets ?

Bodyboarder81

Well im 34 and feel bucket seats are for younger people !!

I (and other half) are twice you age and we value the the bucket and 'hard' style seats for support when pressing on in the twisties but also on long journeys, as we found that with what might be described as the more comfy seats gave us both backaches. So these were our choice in the A45 over the leather options. :)

P1040210_zpsca959248.jpg

Oh look at those beauties

Not gonna happen with those seats as much as i love them , I'm pretty sure once I've fitted brackets / sliders they all seem to sit very high :(

That's why I'm looking at the fixed back style as they bolt from the side thus making them sit lower .

But you're sooooooo short, it'll be alright! :lol:

Not gonna happen with those seats as much as i love them , I'm pretty sure once I've fitted brackets / sliders they all seem to sit very high :(

That's why I'm looking at the fixed back style as they bolt from the side thus making them sit lower .

But you're sooooooo short, it'll be alright! :lol:

Coming from you lmao

Almost all aftermarket buckets will sit higher sadly, unless you forego the ability to slide or want to fix directly to the floor pan. Not all, and some brackets are better than others, but it's a pain.

And this will be the deal breaker for me ..... I really like " sitting" in a car not "sat " on it .

Each to their own on buckets. I had a fixed position Bride Seat in my Supra, lovely seat, but getting in and out on a daily basis was not doing my back any favours...

Once your in, its great, but the in and out i couldn't be doing with.

d60e9ad6aa62c9b3df371f68c704c8ef.jpg

I since swapped it back for the OEM seat and it now lives in my Skid car...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Richie_k83

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...