New meets old

JurassicZ

Yes, the 370 looks just stunning in the sun (that's the bright yellow thing in the sky by the way :lol: ) it really shows the colour.

After a few months settling into the 370, I now love everything about it, so much better than the 350 imho.

Just wish I had the Fijitsubo exhaust that my old car has.

Got to get that new exhaust when I get back, Nismo or Ark....my Nismo friends are telling me not to go for the Nismo as they think I will be dissapointed and the 370 is a keeper.

Rob, great to see old and new side by side. Never really saw the sense of a rag top in the UK but clearly a good choice with your weather !

I have to agree, after just a short time of 370 ownership I wouldn't go back to the 350 as much as I loved it. For me though I want to lose some of the body roll before I worry about the exhaust noise.

Dave, I have not really noticed any additional body roll over the 350, but as they are both roadsters maybe the suspension settings are slightly different.

We have a few nice roads with tunnels around our winter abode and just hearing that Fujitsubo in the tunnels......well I nearly had to reach for the tissues :lol:

I had coilovers and spacers on my 350 and set the coilovers to a fairly stiff setting it also lowered the car 15mm ish and I really don't think I can justify them at the moment so probably fit sway bars as a first step.

Continue to enjoy the sunshine and don't worry about all us mere workers and the rain & wind

• Like 1

Lovely cars in a lovely location. B) B) B)

Thanks, yes we are very lucky to be able to spend the winter months in a stunning location with such a superb car.

Many years of putting work before anything else, now time to enjoy family, friends, sport and of course my cars, of which the 370 is definately my favourite :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...