wheels 18x10 et -10 front et -20 rear

Nutter

Hi all, looks for wheels in the above sizes please.

No scrotas or other fake wheels.

Looking for works, weds, etc etc

Budget about 1,200. Will stretch slightly further if needed but no much.

Cheers

Tom

Best bet would be driftworks

Well I agree with mr grundy then, your going to struggle with that budget for anything with minus offsets, imho of course.

Driftworks, japwestmods or jdmdistro will be your best bet op :) Pretty sure there was a set of erm's on driftworks close to those specs recently.

• Like 1

Those Volks above are great money.

I paid about the same for my Volk GT-S and they where slightly damaged with minor curb marks on a couple of the wheels.

to be honest, whats so bad about buying budget wheels?

unless your hammering them on a track or hammering the B roads a nice set of budget wheels look great and shouldn't be sniffed at.

Matt

Thanks for.your input guys but wheels have now been sourced but as I'm feeling festive I'll answer the questions etc

I have nothing against fake or budget wheels, I currently have rota gtr-d's 9.5j front and 12j rears. Before that my zed has torques 9.5 et12

I was really looking for a staggered setup 9/10 but used 10 as a figure to aim for. Having 12j's as much as it brings in the crowds and questions of how to fit them, tyre prices are just too much.

I use my car for drifting and fast driving, the rotas have not let me down but I can't afford to have a wheel potentially let me down. I will always be a rota fan boy but I feel real wheels will hopefully prevent this, also every zed needs cool wheels right?

Lastly just bought some wheels. Staggered fitment 9j et-10 10j et-18.

Thanks

Tom

Edited by Nutter
  • Like 1

Will post pics on my instagram as soon as they arrive.

Anyone whose interested tknutter is my instagram name.

Lol Lewis I've shown you a few sets I think. Will drop you a line during tomorrow evening after the Christmas hype