Used car Warranty ?

ksc350z

Hellooo, wondering if anyone's had any experience with any aftermarket car warranties (such as click4warranty, Warranty direct etc) and whether they've been any good/reliable?

I'm in the process of looking for a second car and seeing if a Warranty is worth it with one of these insurers. Any input or experience of this sort would be much appreciated :)

Thanks !

I think the general consensus will be they are not worth the paper they are written on.

Just ensure the car you are buying is a solid one, post up details of any car you are going to look at and people can advise, or possibly even pop down with you to check it out

Received 3 months ultimate cover from The Auto Group when buying my 350z. Saved me over £400 for replacement alternator, battery, wiring repair to fans and ecu reset. Could have quite easily said at the time of buying the car, forget the warranty and knock off a couple hundred quid :S having said that i wont be renewing my policy.