is it possible....

Rock_Steady

Thanks mate, i may well just follow a link from tricky and use the existing rails, cut the ends of and weld on some an6 fittings, from what i have read they are not too restrictive, well good for 500rwhp or so.

Could you pop a link up for the rails anyway please.

Thanks mate, i may well just follow a link from tricky and use the existing rails, cut the ends of and weld on some an6 fittings, from what i have read they are not too restrictive, well good for 500rwhp or so.

Could you pop a link up for the rails anyway please.

with the cost of these rails i can't see why you would bother altering the original I'm all for diy but by the time you've bought the an6 fittings just doesn't seem worth all of the messing about but each to his own

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aluminum-High-Flow-Fuel-Injector-Inject-Rail-FOR-350z-G35-VQ35-VQ35de-Z33-V35-BL-/271882320085?hash=item3f4d72f8d5:g:xcEAAOSwl8NVZWHD

If you want to be different, why not try out a Valeo electric supercharger. Ideally used to remove turbo-lag but also good to deliver instant punch at lower speed and rev ranges, albeit pretty useless at higher revs on a large engine. But the principle of giving some oomph at legal speeds and keeping stock parts woudl work well.

Yes you need to fit some super-capacitors and a regeneration alternator, yes you need to plumb it in, although its going to be less engineering than a normal supercharger/turbo, but imagine the F1 fun of watching the capacitors built charge before you kick it :).

This sounds interesting!! I'm going to do some reading on it. Thanks!