Hello!

Hi guys! Okay so long long story but I ended up getting slightly messed around with by the seller of the zed, so no zed right now :console:

However, I have continued looking and I think I have found a promising looking one!!

The only problem is that it's in Manchester (and I'm stuck in Durham this week). So basically, are there any incredibly kind members here around the Manchester area that could pop in and have a quick look for me to see what they think? Of course I will be happy to pay for their help and time etc?

Thanks everyone!!

Edit: I've also done all the online checks and MOT checks etc and car sounds really good with no real apparent problems! And if there is no one around in Manchester that's free soon, if I were to put all the info etc on here would people be happy to offer opinions etc? Cheers, Gus

Edited by Gus-350z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to drag up this old post guys! But no longer looking for one.... because.... I bought one!

So so happy, drove it back from Manchester yesterday and it was just sensational!

Unfortunately the weather has been absolutely dire so haven't had a chance to take any nice pictures... here's one though, when it went from "hammering it down" to "heavy drizzle"

IMG_2638_zpshpbbu8jc.jpg

As I say it's wet, and dark and miserable so doesn't really do the car any justice because it's absolutely beautiful in the flesh!

IMG_2640_zpspchzm6dy.jpg

• Like 1