Hello from North East

jujun

Just collected this from Keston and drove her all the way back here. Best and comfortable drive ever :)

fe71fdf6ed9d54aacea2177c50d0ba56.jpg

Just wanted to know, is this the revup model with 297bhp? Feels very nippy.

Merry Xmas everyone by the way!

• Like 2

Looks very nice jujun. B)

More than likely it is a "RevUp" model.

The easiest way to tell though would be to look at your rpm counter, ...if the redline is at 7K rpm then it is a DE RevUp, if it is at 6.5K rpm then it is the standard DE.

The HR Zed's engine has a 7.5K rpm redline fyi (easier to spot though due to the twin air intakes). :thumbs:

• Like 1

The easiest way to tell though would be to look at your rpm counter, ...if the redline is at 7K rpm then it is a DE RevUp, if it is at 6.5K rpm then it is the standard DE.

The HR Zed's engine has a 7.5K rpm redline fyi (easier to spot though due to the twin air intakes). :thumbs:

Thanks gmballistic :) Yeh I think it must be a RevUp model then. Booked into AAS (my local custom exhaust fabricator) for a new Ypipe and a catback, just to give more umph when I'm driving spiritly 😀

Sent from my D6683 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks gmballistic :) Yeh I think it must be a RevUp model then. Booked into AAS (my local custom exhaust fabricator) for a new Ypipe and a catback, just to give more umph when I'm driving spiritly 😀

Sent from my D6683 using Tapatalk

You're welcome.

Some DE RevUp's seem to use more oil than others but just like any car if you keep a good eye on the oil level regularly then it's not a problem.

New exhaust will certainly bring out the V6 sound, ...one of the best mods I did was my exhaust system. ;)