370z NISMO OEM HKS EXHAUST 2016 - REDUCED PRICE!

370NismoZac

For sale I have my OEM factory fitted HKS 370z MY16 (2016) exhaust. It has only covered 1500 miles so it's in excellent condition, only just bedded in! Reason for sale is I now have a KMS custom cat-back system fitted, as the standard system didn't provide the volume I was after.

Its a true dual system so it utilizes a H-pipe setup rather than a Y-pipe. The gains over standard are around 6-8 whp (Sourced off Nissan). It also has a nice gurgle unlike the standard 370z system. It comes with nismo engraved 5" stainless polished tips which sit great! Combined with sports cats or decats I can imagine it would sound great over the standard 370z exhaust. I'm after £450 ONO, no time wasters please!

Pick up only from Grimsby! Any question feel free too ask.

A sensible peformance upgrade for anyone who doesn't want to void their Nissan warranty.

image.jpg

Edited by 370NismoZac
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Any videos of the sound?

Also maybe a silly question but is the exhaust on the 2016 nismo different to the older nismos? Is it stainless steel? If I remember correctly the nismo exhaust are also mild steel which is really annoying :( apart from the tips though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gstraw

• 2 weeks later...

Reduced to £400!

I would have made you an offer on this, but am currently out of the country.

I don't think the Nismo systems are stainless though, mild steel like the standard systems?

Can anyone confirm this?

• 2 weeks later...

I went to listen to a nismo today at Nissan but it's totally silent lol. I guess the upgrade would be to know that it's a less restrictive exhaust. Heard that the nismos extra power comes from exhaust and it's got a remap. Shame it's mild steel since you can get a stainless steel cobra for like £400 at group buy prices which have decent reviews for performance and sound. Best of luck with the sale though buddy

I went to listen to a nismo today at Nissan but it's totally silent lol. I guess the upgrade would be to know that it's a less restrictive exhaust. Heard that the nismos extra power comes from exhaust and it's got a remap. Shame it's mild steel since you can get a stainless steel cobra for like £400 at group buy prices which have decent reviews for performance and sound. Best of luck with the sale though buddy

Old nismo or new. Its made a massive difference over stock especially noise wise. Def not silent?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...