Trackday @ Goodwood Race Track today in the Abbey Motorsport 350Zed

Mark@Abbey m/s

Awesome track, very fast, very engaging.

My wife was driving most of the day TBH.

Being a old track thou very little run off and no amco just earth banks with a tyre barrier in some places.

But it is an awesome place to drive well worth ticking off the list sometimes.

Car has to be pretty quiet thou our car runs stock cats and a HKS super sound muffler only just under 98db at 3/4 revs but all okay on the track drive by's

Goodwood used to do louder 105db days as well , I have done a few in my Skyline but not been for a while , the trackdays were expensive but that keeps the numpties away , only a few cars on track at a time and as said very quick, best of all they had a few instructors who would come around with you and give you advice , I did a few laps with Anthony Reid with him telling me all about his days of driving Skylines for HKS

They still do 105db days but fewer cars on track and longer between time on track.

Only issue I think modern cars are too fast for the track. I drive a customers 32 around Goodwood 150/160mph down Lavant into the last corner with very little run off.

Still an awesome track to drive. Dec drive the place if you get a chance

They still do 105db days but fewer cars on track and longer between time on track.

Only issue I think modern cars are too fast for the track. I drive a customers 32 around Goodwood 150/160mph down Lavant into the last corner with very little run off.

Still an awesome track to drive. Dec drive the place if you get a chance

It is indeed , I touched 140mph in my GTST on that straight, with crappy brakes as well !

Its changed very little from when Sir Stirling moss had his career ending crash

• 1 month later...

Awesome track, very fast, very engaging.

My wife was driving most of the day TBH.

Being a old track thou very little run off and no amco just earth banks with a tyre barrier in some places.

But it is an awesome place to drive well worth ticking off the list sometimes.

Car has to be pretty quiet thou our car runs stock cats and a HKS super sound muffler only just under 98db at 3/4 revs but all okay on the track drive by's

De cat invidia no hope then lol