My one month anniversary

Manners

I have now owned my Zed for a whole month and I cannot believe how in love with it I still am. To celebrate I thought I would list 5 things that made me smile about owning this special car.

1. The engine noise between 3000-3500 rpm phwooaaarrr.

2. The look on similar aged peoples faces when they see me driving it.

3. The look on older guys faces in their Vauxhall zafiras with their wife and 6 kids screaming at him whilst I drive past.

4. The fact that there aren't that many on the road. It feels special owning one.

5. Replacing my boot struts gave me a massive sense of achievement and pride in doing some maintenance myself. Onto the penny trick next!

• Like 4

It's amazing what 6 grand will buy you these days really. The Z gets way more attention than what the price tag would suggest.

The novelty of head turning and attention has wore off for me now mind, it gets boring fast when you can't go from A to B without tailgaiters, boyracers and the likes wanting to instigate something.

Just popped out for a pasty on my dinner at work and had someone in a 15 plate Audi TTRS right on my tail in a 40 zone, safe to say he'd have not battered an eyelid if I was driving your average family heap, anyway I digress haha.

Carry on enjoying the car fella, nearly 3 years in for me and it still makes me smile everyday.

I know, I'm a tart, I love the looks too. The fun ones, like kids going bananas in the back of a people carrier and the racy ones, lady passenger in a 6 series (shame she was just cheking out the car grrrr ) - both in the same almost stationary traffic jam on the M6.

Yeah there's always the odd group of kids gawking after it. A nice little rev of the engine gets them excited haha.

Iv had a few people tailing me down the bypass and trying to race me through town at traffic lights etc.

Expecting it to be just like need for speed or something,I just leave them to it :/