Nowhereboys silver Z thread (Pic heavy).

nowhereboy

Figured after two years of ownership and more mods planned for the future it was time to start a thread to show my progress so far and to track future mod's also.

So it all started here, a 2004 stock UK Z, 67k on the clock and complete with toy car looking radio antenna

30lz3o2.jpg

23a87k.jpg

First off was the usual, removed the antenna and fitted a shorter one along with removing the rear windscreen wiper. It stayed this way for about 18 months while I got used to the car and just enjoyed driving it,

amv1wl.jpg

mt6x3p.jpg

bebh50.jpg

33emvdh.jpg

After about a year the clutch gave out so after a quick call to cougarstore I picked up these...

2d9v7ky.jpg

Exedy clutch and cc lightweight flywheel :D

Also removed the "350Z" badge from the rear bumper

24fwftg.jpg

The zeditus really started kicking in and after much research I decided to go for Rota grid drift wheels 18" 9.5J front and 10J rears and tein springs, originally they were on stretched kumho ku39 tyres. I also removed the front number plate surround.

w8rw3o.jpg

Somewhere in the middle of this we also bought an EP3 type R and spend a little modifying that too. the progress on the Z has slowed a little since.

14v5ob4.jpg

30m4mqo.jpg

I've since fitted goodyear eagle F1 tyres and ended up having to get the arches rolled because the 45 profile seems HUGE on these for some reason.

63xf1k.jpg

That's how she sits at the minute ^. Future plans are to fit a tarmac sportz gt front lip and some nismo style side skirts but that will be after Christmas now. I really need to invest in some coilovers at some point too as the teins don't quite sit as low as I want them too.

• Like 4

Really glad I never sold it gm. It's took a while but I've really started to gel with the car now. It's quite handy having the ep3 for little back road blasts too, totally different car to drive to the Z (as you no already), it's just so light, makes for great fun in the corners.

• 1 month later...