OV 5**XD Zone 2 Deeside Ind Est

Juggalo

Sure that reg is a forum car. Not seen it around deeside before though

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Don't know this car but.....OV is Oxford, very large Nissan dealer there and lots of Zeds were registered there, I think Squees Zed came on an OV plate. As far as gingers go, I once spotted one in Tesco Mold MC 53 ***(April 2014) and there used to be an imported one in Ewloe 2012 or so, plus the first Zed I ever saw was in Buckley, many times in fact, was a Sunset belonging to a guy from Mold, circa 2003/4.

Pete

Yep mine was OV54OWU (I have since changed the plate). JetSet is right there are stacks of Zeds starting with OV. A friend used to work at the Nissan Development UK HQ which is in the 'OV' area told me that when the 350Z was released a lot of staff there bought them at a discounted price so it looks like the OV district had more than the average number of Zeds. A while back on this forum I saw what must have been my Zeds registration buddy as the plate was OV54OWW :)

With regards to the ginger zed spotted in Deeside I think I've seen it at Chester Business Park nr Sandpiper Court. I also used to see a black 350Z a few times in Deeside's Zone 3 next to Ralawise.

S.