Nismo oem cat back

chrislich

For anyone who is thinking about a subtle exhaust upgrade having got this from a 2015 nismo I love it.

Don't know of anybody else on here who has done this. I can understand people with nismos changing but really feel that this gives the car the noise and bit of performance it should have.

Not overly loud just nice rumble on start up and growls on synhro rev. Love it.

Just thought id give my thoughts if anyone else was considering. Plus its made by hks. Nice plaque on backbox 😊

• Like 2

For anyone who is thinking about a subtle exhaust upgrade having got this from a 2015 nismo I love it.

Don't know of anybody else on here who has done this. I can understand people with nismos changing but really feel that this gives the car the noise and bit of performance it should have.

Not overly loud just nice rumble on start up and growls on synhro rev. Love it.

Just thought id give my thoughts if anyone else was considering. Plus its made by hks. Nice plaque on backbox 😊

Interesting... I'm waiting for my 2015 Nismo to arrive - been looking to upgrade immediately but might wait till I get it having read this.

Thanks,

James

Is the Nismo a stainless steel system or the normal thin/cheap rusty normal steel Nissan use, that seems to rot away as soon as it sees water and look awful so quickly?

I ask, as although my insurance has no problem with me going aftermarket S/S such as Invidia, my Nissan 3 year Warranty is stating any replacement must be

Nissan :rant: , so this maybe an option for me to get a bit better sound track :)

TBH there are much better aftermarket exhausts in terms of soundtrack and weight reduction and I'd only fit the Nismo version if you're desperate about maintaining your Nissan warranty.

I have a Nismo exhaust lying around in my garage, and I think Abbey have about 50 of them in their graveyard. Read into that what you will (i.e. its not very good).

DT

TBH there are much better aftermarket exhausts in terms of soundtrack and weight reduction and I'd only fit the Nismo version if you're desperate about maintaining your Nissan warranty.

I have a Nismo exhaust lying around in my garage, and I think Abbey have about 50 of them in their graveyard. Read into that what you will (i.e. its not very good).

DT

Well as it came with the car purchased from main dealer and it's only one month in, yep I want to keep the warranty.

This may then be a good stop gap for 3 years until I can then fit an Ark, as the car will be a keeper!

Edited by 370ZRDevon
  • Like 1