Odd little speaker

Paul K

I have a tiny one on my dash that speaks Japanese to me when I start her up apart from that it does f all.

Ha ha ha , I want one of them ! Every time I start it up I want it to say " you're looking good , women want you and men want to be you as you drive a 350z "

Ha ha ha

• Like 1

Perhaps somebody had a satnav mod, ie kept factory nav (which runs sound theough OEM HU), fitted aftermarket stereo, then added speaker to hear sat nav

Not sure about that. Everything is stock inside. No mods to ICE at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a tiny one on my dash that speaks Japanese to me when I start her up apart from that it does f all.

Ha ha ha , I want one of them ! Every time I start it up I want it to say " you're looking good , women want you and men want to be you as you drive a 350z "

Ha ha ha

That is what she says (in my mind anyway). =)

Perhaps somebody had a satnav mod, ie kept factory nav (which runs sound theough OEM HU), fitted aftermarket stereo, then added speaker to hear sat nav

The stock satnav speaks?! does this mean if I change my stereo I need to do the same?

def Birdview satnav speaker, got the same one in mine.

Ah. I thought it would come through the main speakers

Mines the bird view with the remote. Is yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes mine is the remote type but with aftermarket stereo, the small speaker is the way round it. But the Xanavi Birdview kits do come with this speaker which is not required if using the OE Bose head unit.