Rear spat or bumper

Zedrush

Hi guys need advice, want to get something for the rear bumper, either change it all or just get a spat, can you guys advise me what is out there and what look great, dont know where to start :blush: Got the nismo spoiler coming in a week :yahoo: Got a cwest front lip and side spats just need rear :surrender:

I dont like any of em, I think Val had a nice one any one got pics of that and also this one 47C6D52B-B2A9-4EFA-AEEB-126645F738E.jpg

but its bloody expensive :dry:

The other Liam has a Speed Racing rear like Val's on his Kuro. Worth having a look. My second fave. :thumbs:

I dont like any of em, I think Val had a nice one any one got pics of that and also this one 47C6D52B-B2A9-4EFA-AEEB-126645F738E.jpg

The other Liam has a Speed Racing rear like Val's on his Kuro. Worth having a look. My second fave. :thumbs:

Pic?

What did your last slave die of??? Find it yourself! ;):lol:

Pic?

What did your last slave die of??? Find it yourself! ;):lol:

Err you are here to help, MODERATOR :p

Yes mate, thats what im talkn about!

deff3.jpg

I think that would look perfect with your carbon fibre front lip. IMO having these two items looking additional & not same colour as bumper is good. It gives it a purposeful, race, DTM look & the kind of underbody ground effects you now see on Ferraris /Lambos etc to increase downforce.

ps how much??