FS: Carbonetic Twin plate clutch

Selah83

Selling my Carbonetic twin plate clutch for a Zed, clutch done about 10k give or take.. I swapped out for a Extreme twin in January as the flywheel (which is included) has broken teeth.

No idea how much this thing is worth, I know my extreme was £900 odd and I know a replacement flywheel from ATS japan is over a K.

No shipping charge as i'll send from work - £250 PM me :D

Cheers for looking guys

IMG_1585_zps4f79jxr7.jpg

IMG_1587_zpsinrfj3mv.jpg

IMG_1300_zpsudxfypcd.jpg

IMG_1299_zpsno6nu7l0.jpg

Edited by Selah83

Same one that was £280 buy it now on ebay a couple of days ago?? ;)

Yep http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbonetics-Carbon-twin-plate-nissan-350z-Clutch-/221869151205?hash=item33a86e93e5&nma=true&si=fW%252BvT8HcYXdXQArYTRjt9wdnfgk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Great when people try to make extra money out of us forum users isn't it ?

• Like 1

Same one that was £280 buy it now on ebay a couple of days ago?? ;)

Yep http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbonetics-Carbon-twin-plate-nissan-350z-Clutch-/221869151205?hash=item33a86e93e5&nma=true&si=fW%252BvT8HcYXdXQArYTRjt9wdnfgk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Great when people try to make extra money out of us forum users isn't it ?

There's probably a perfectly reasonable explanation for the £220 hike for us. Maybe he's throwing in a few of the broken flywheel teeth or something?

The key is to make me an offer - I had to put a price, if you saw in on eBay then you know how much i'll take for it. I did say in the advert "No idea how much this thing is worth"

Maybe you can try giving me an idea of how much I can sell it for rather than be sarcastic and nonconstructive on my post ?

Cheers - and just for you guys I've also updated the price on the original post too!

Edited by Selah83

The fly is really only good for the skip, however I think that you may be offering this free to who ever buys the clutch and suggesting that they source there own fly.

May be good to add some pictures of the friction faces and bearing. :thumbs:

Thanks Alex, will take the clutch apart when i get home from work and get some pictures going.. I wasn't sure about what could be done with the fly (i'd heard some flys could have a new ring gear put on) but as it's attached seemed easier to send the lot and let the buyer decide what the want to do with it.

If anyone is interested in this. My triple plate carbonetic clutch is up for grabs with a good flywheel and some use left in friction plates :) Unlike this one, my release bearing has chewed up the face plate, so combining the 2 to make a usable clutch would be good :thumbs:

If anyone is interested in this. My triple plate carbonetic clutch is up for grabs with a good flywheel and some use left in friction plates :) Unlike this one, my release bearing has chewed up the face plate, so combining the 2 to make a usable clutch would be good :thumbs:

Win Win :yahoo:

• Like 1