Failed MOT......Part

gringo

Get them to take a photo on the phone and email/text it to you - modern tech and all that ;)

Appreciate you can take it off but I am pretty sure recently I saw a member put up a pic of this rusting away...along with loads of other parts attached to it, so garage might be referring to it but could be other parts rusting which would fail. Get them to take a pic of it and send it over so we can take a look.

my one of these has rusted to the point it has been taken off, I still think whats left of them are still attached to the lower member stays/kidney braces (which are stuffed and all... i'm waiting on some good condition replacements but they got returned to the sender because Hermes cant be trusted to do their job)

Have not seen a decent W-Brace on Fleabay for a while now so was going for the ultra racing one as I think I got quoted over £200 by Nissan as GMB already mentioned/suggested above.

Mine Passed the MOT, but I did get an advisory :)

Edited by Oggieteepo

• 2 weeks later...