Ark Grip

Guest marcw79

Does anyone near salisbury have an ark grip fitted that I could have a listen to ? Am probably going to buy one at the end of this month so would be interested to hear one fitted ... YouTube videos make all exhausts sound the same ... ish :/

Also are the any fitting issues with this exhaust ? ... so I can pass this on to the guy who is fitting it ... have read some mixed reports about fitting being problematic ...

Thanks all ... im asking alot of questions in this forum recently ... great responses from all concerned ... a fantastic resource and a credit to all :-)

Marc

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks very much! Always amazes me how helpful people are on this forum ... I would absolutely love to hear one in the flesh ... im pretty certain the ark grip is the way to go ... as I can't really justify the extra for the motordyne ... where in Surrey are you ?

Humpy has one but he's near Winchester, I have one too but even further away in Surrey but happy to helpif you fancy the drive. :)

Cheers Papa :thumbs:

yep I am in Winchester mate so 40 min drive away. Go to Salisbury a fair bit but sadly in the work van :( If you do want to come have a listen and a passenger ride let me know. FYI I have berk hfc's fitted.

Humpy has one but he's near Winchester, I have one too but even further away in Surrey but happy to helpif you fancy the drive. :)

yep I am in Winchester mate so 40 min drive away. Go to Salisbury a fair bit but sadly in the work van :( If you do want to come have a listen and a passenger ride let me know. FYI I have berk hfc's fitted.

Hey ... Thanks for the offer ... have been teasing myself with that combo as it happens and am still undecided ... when would be convenient for you ? I won't take much of your time :-)

Hey ... Thanks for the offer ... have been teasing myself with that combo as it happens and am still undecided ... when would be convenient for you ? I won't take much of your time :-)

Take as much time as you want, means I don't have to do DIY :)

Whenever you want to mate, weekends or evenings are best. Work is mental oriental at the moment :thumbs:

Steve - did you have the hfc fitted when you took me out in it ? Or added them recently ?

A lovely sounding exhaust !

They were already fitted on mate when I took you out for a spin :) Amazing sounding and looking exhaust for sure.

• Like 1

We had 2 fitted here, one on a DE and the other on a HR. No problems fitting as far as I am aware.

I'm sure you wont be disappointed! :thumbs:

Great to hear ... and thanks for the feedback on this :-) .... can't wait to get it fitted ...

Have just been to see Humpy - fantastic guy, fantastic car (love the wrap he has had done on it), and an EPIC exhaust in the Ark Grip - I am sold, sold, sold! Will be making payment on Wednesday morning and will post pics / vids in a build thread as and when it is fitted ... cant wait! :D

• Like 3

Have just been to see Humpy - fantastic guy, fantastic car (love the wrap he has had done on it), and an EPIC exhaust in the Ark Grip - I am sold, sold, sold! Will be making payment on Wednesday morning and will post pics / vids in a build thread as and when it is fitted ... cant wait! :D

Hook line and sinker... Another victim succumbed to zeditis :lol:

Great meeting you aswell Marc and look forward to seeing the mods on the car that you have planned.

Sounded alright ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest marcw79

Had the exhaust fitted yesterday with Berk HFC's and absolutely love it ... Full detailed review with pics to follow tomorrow ... When it's sunny enough for some decent pics :-)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 2