Zippypooz Stoneguard Protection kit

Payco

Some of you will be aware that Steve - Zippypooz is a vehicle wrapper by trade and a very reputable one at that. He has spent a good amount of time designing a DIY stoneguard protection kit for the front bumper on the 350z. My car has been used as a donor car and last Saturday the kit arrived and was passed on to me. With very little assistance from Steve I managed to fit the kit in 30 minutes. I have to say I am very pleased indeed. It protects the front bumper in the areas most subjected to stone damage and now rather than a respray every year or two it is protected for life. Better still it makes the front bumper look glossy too. First impressions are very good. I know Steve is planning to offer this through the forum so form and orderly queue guys, it's money well spent in my opinion.

Photos below but its hard to show the guard which is obviously a good thing.

stoneguard%202_zpsijiq7jwm.jpg

stoneguard%201_zpszomgb5jx.jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Mudman, I am sure you will be pleased. Use plenty of light soapy water on your fingers and underside of the film and it will be a breeze to fit. Use a credit card to push out the water beneath and bingo.

• Like 1

The kit (2006 onwards) will be going on sale shortly, there will be a group buy option too. Just finishing the pre 2006 kit. Then need to register as a seller and alls good to go. :teeth:

You have the T & C's now Steve to sign up - good luck with your products :thumbs:

• Like 1