Clutch and Flywheel - Where to buy?

shooze

Hey guys,

I am looking for a new clutch and flywheel. I was wondering where the best place to buy one is? I have been told the best combo is the Exedy clutch with Fidanza fly? Does anyone have experience of anything other than this? I have found a kit with an Exedy clutch and LUK fly?

Obviously I want to spend as little as possible ideally!

Adam

Hi Adam

We keep a number of different options including the Exedy kit on the shelf for next day delivery. Get in touch I would be happy to go through the options with you.

This is our best selling kit for the DE: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95545-new-xtreme-clutch-organic-inc-smf-350z-de/page__hl__xtreme

I ran the Exedy kit on mine, supplied by Zmanalex IIRC.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend that kit, and I'm quite fussy. Then again, the Xtreme stuff has pretty good reviews too, so I'd be happy with either. Definitely go for a single mass flywheel though, the gains are so much more than they sound like they'll be. Free horsepower and a better revving engine, who could ask for more? :)

• Like 1

Cheers guys, that sounds more like what I am after, I just really can't bring myself to spunk £700+

Zmanalex seems to have stopped trading.

The only LUK Fly I can find is dual mass :/

Edited by shooze