Drilled and grooved brake disc - single - used for furniture project

Mikevv

Hi guys, I'm after a drilled and grooved brake disc, not warped, but maybe wearing thin?

My only issue is I'm not 100% sure it would work as I haven't measured the diameter of the lamp I'm bolting it to.

My plan is to use it as a base for a lamp ( check my thread in the green room )

I'm not really sure what the procedure for this would be, but I guess as it would be useless to the seller, maybe I just cover postage, and you get some brownie points?

Post up some pics of whatcha got and we can go from there....

If any traders feel like giving me one for free then that's cool too ;) ;)

I will post pictures on the forum when it is complete obviously, and like I said please check my thread and let me know if you have any ideas..

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

I would no doubt have an old single DBA disc that fits something spurious you could have if you cover the postage :)

Could I be extra cheeky and ask for pics?

I had a thought today, how am I going to bolt it together, cause the PCD and all that jazz.

The diameter is about 93mm for the crank ( the bit I'm going to use as a base anyways ) so I'm not sure if that is even a viable solution any more :(

Let me know what you think, and thank you for the generosity :3 This is why we use you forum traders, such great service :3

• 11 months later...