Lotus - Look Over Til U Stop....

H5

.....because when you stop, you have hit it.

Again.

4th time in two years. Lady over the road has reversed into it. Door and rear clam shell this time. :rant::angry::headhurt::surrender:

Hard luck mate. We've had a similar thing happen to my daugters car. What is it with old women drivers reversing without looking. At least it wasn't some kid playing... :scare:

ps I thought Lotus stood for.... Loads Of Trouble Usually Serious :)

That's one from the past. This was from the days of the the Lotus engines, all Toyota nowadays... :thumbs:

You say that Kev. But my mate's Exige is 6 months old and only done 3000 miles and is currently in the dealers for a new gearbox and faulty led rear light unit.

If that was COD4 I would plant claymores at then end of her drive :boxing::boxing: , that way you would hear her coming and be able to move your car.

Sorry to hear about this Rob, why dont you buy my house - it has a nice long drive. :p:p

Hope you get it sorted soon mate

She has never been at fault Bronzee. 3 of the 4 times, the car was stationary. Twice in car parks, and this time at the end of our drive. The drive is double length. The other time was on a slip road when a 40 ton truck hit it.

Each time, it has been the rear clam shell getting mashed. This time it is the driver door AND the rear clam shell.

So I think it is fair to say it is an unlucky car???

It should be repairable Louis, we have a letter of admission from the people who did it, I was going to put it in for a front end respray anyway so will get a quote soon.......

thank god for that, I thought rob had barnacles on his bottom for a moment...

:lol: Not quite mate!

The Elise has about 5 panels full stop. Front, back, doors and sills. So the rear clam shell is about a quarter of the car....!