UZ series v8 swap

SlickRick

Because a 300bhp V8 will have more torque than a 300bhp V6, and more importantly it's got the soundtrack to match?

If you could do the swap cheap enough then it'd be a great swap, but sadly I don't think it'd be any cheaper than an LS one.

V12 swap would be perfect!

• Like 1

VK50VE would be interesting;

The VK50VE is a 5.0 L (5026 cc) V8 engine with 390 hp @6500 rpm and 500 N·m (370 lb·ft) @4400 rpm and redline is set at 6800 rpm. Bore x stroke (mm) are 95.5 x 87.7 and compression ratio is 10.9:1. The valvetrain is a dual overhead cam (DOHC) design with a continuously variable valve timing control system (CVTCS). The engine also features Nissan's VVEL valve timing technology.[

VK50VE would be interesting;

The VK50VE is a 5.0 L (5026 cc) V8 engine with 390 hp @6500 rpm and 500 N·m (370 lb·ft) @4400 rpm and redline is set at 6800 rpm. Bore x stroke (mm) are 95.5 x 87.7 and compression ratio is 10.9:1. The valvetrain is a dual overhead cam (DOHC) design with a continuously variable valve timing control system (CVTCS). The engine also features Nissan's VVEL valve timing technology.[

Stay jap! If I would do a vk50 or even vk56vd (upon more research) over an LS just to keep it jap

Edited by SlickRick

Sc or tt? Guessing sc? I hear it's really fun and still feels like a "zed" (I have a GT but small dif)

Twin Turbo. Power comes in at about 2800rpm and keeps climbing.

😮 yes, I've decided. I want to be like you ðŸ˜. Do you mind me asking what kind of price I'm looking at roughly for twin turbo?

Sc or tt? Guessing sc? I hear it's really fun and still feels like a "zed" (I have a GT but small dif)

Twin Turbo. Power comes in at about 2800rpm and keeps climbing.

😮 yes, I've decided. I want to be like you ðŸ˜. Do you mind me asking what kind of price I'm looking at roughly for twin turbo?

I was a lucky boy and got my kit second hand with absolutely everything included for 3500.

I think for a brand new kit you're looking at double that.