Aftermarket droplinks?

niz

What are the opinion on aftermarket droplinks. I know noone seems to use the banana arms as they all seem to be unbranded items on ebay. However droplinks can be got from the likes of Febi Bilstein, Q-Drive, Herth+Buss - also I noticed Import Car Parts do a set.

Any opinions?

I've not heard of H+B before - be worth a google. Bilstein have a good rep in suspension, so probably not a bad shout.

Q-Drive are one of the eurocarparts-style suppliers and are good if you like redoing the job several times as they're usually completely naff.

I've not heard of H+B before - be worth a google. Bilstein have a good rep in suspension, so probably not a bad shout.

Q-Drive are one of the eurocarparts-style suppliers and are good if you like redoing the job several times as they're usually completely naff.

Aye I was thinking if that is THE bilstein they must be worth a shot in the 15-20 quid bracket

http://www.mister-auto.co.uk/en/anti-roll-bar/nissan-350-z-z33-3-5-280hp_v17435_g3229.html

They look like SPL copy not sure about the quality :)

Only problem was nut was unscrewing. It has safety lock but.... So i put double nut it's holding quite tight now. Uniball design it can last quite long, quite strong materials

Edited by Snjur