Show me your bush... please

AMT

...Everyone loves a comedy title... anyway.

Bushes! The terror of my life with this car. Can anyone direct me to links with prices for (as cheap as possible without being crap products) poly bushes?

I have 2 new banana arms on and 2 used 'straight' or whatever you wanna call them ones. The last while the rattle has returned so I'm guessing its the used ones. Now from what I was told last time the non-banana ones can't (well can but there hard) have the bushes out? So I bought the two used arms with them.

So looking for the arms with the poly bushes at a decent price? Also if you've got info for the normal banana bushes too that would be of use. I keep hearing the best is called 'Super Pro'?

Please correct any info if I'm wrong... but still help me lol. MOT's end of Oct' and I'll try and get a service in before then but I know that rattle won't do lol

(yes I can google and search but many people have more knowledge than me so i'd rather ask for links to sites or traders. Need to get an idea how much these are).

Cheers!

Edited by AMT