Goodwood breakfast club Vee Power

jimboy2

Anyone else going this year? Just received my email so the zed can go on site.

Anyone else get theirs today?

Maybe can sort a quick meet before hand and park a few Zeds together

Edited by jimboy2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I'm picking up my zed this week sometime - and the previous owner has a paddock pass of some sort for the Breakfast club - Vee Power event. Still quite new so would be good to meet up with you all. Can anyone give me abit more info on what it actually is - Went on the site but wasn't as informative as I hoped.

Cheers

Hi mate, bet you can't wait to pick it up!

The breakfast club is just a morning gathering of cars/owners at the circuit with a set theme each time, as I'm sure you're aware. I like it as it has a relaxed atmosphere (apart from the manic Supercar Sunday) and most people are nice and happy to chat. You can arrive/leave when you like and it's a good way to kill a couple of hours on a Sunday morning, but don't expect a major car show type event. I go to most of them (even when the zed is excluded from the circuit) just for the drive and to have a look at the cars.

got my Pass aswell so I'll see you guys down there :) iam good for meeting up before somewhere.

The McDonald's close to the circuit seems like a popular meeting place but I'm up for meeting anywhere en route.

Not sure if I will stick to the A27 or use some of the country roads

Edited by terry06