lowering springs 20mm drop

JakeHardy2011

As above, looking for some springs to lower my Zed. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I read somewhere that the nismo 350 was 20mm lower than the standard car. So for that reason im looking for some springs to match that kind of drop :) im sure this is all over the forum but will I need to replace shocks to go with this minimal drop?

is it correct that the nismo is 20mm lower than standard car?

Is it actually a Nismo or does it just have a factory fitted or aftermarket Nismo bodykit on it? And maybe a Nismo sticker somewhere someone put on it (happens a lot)

Any pics of the ride height ?

Teins are the most sensible option for a nice ride height without any other issues to worry about

haha i haven't seen it in person but was reading about the nismo suspension setup and the particular website (cant remember the address) said it was 20mm lower than the normal Zed and wondered if it was true? does the price listed include discount buddy?

A: - I was never aware of the Nismo being lower, but at the same time never seen one in the flesh/stock etc.

B; - if you were looking at getting 2nd hand Nismo suspension, you'd be lucky. No genuine Nismo's in the UK. So you'd be sourcing from Jap/USA

C: - Just cheaper, easier and probably the most sensible option to order a set of springs.

haha i haven't seen it in person but was reading about the nismo suspension setup and the particular website (cant remember the address) said it was 20mm lower than the normal Zed and wondered if it was true? does the price listed include discount buddy?

A: - I was never aware of the Nismo being lower, but at the same time never seen one in the flesh/stock etc.

B; - if you were looking at getting 2nd hand Nismo suspension, you'd be lucky. No genuine Nismo's in the UK. So you'd be sourcing from Jap/USA

C: - Just cheaper, easier and probably the most sensible option to order a set of springs.

I think OP was only talking about the Nismo as a ball park figure to aim for on a drop. Ie if Nismo think 20mm is a good drop then it's good for him too. Don't think he was actually after Nismo kit.

Tein S Springs buddy are the way to go and is the common step to lowering. Mine on Tein S Springs lowered 20mm if it helps. No need to touch the shocks.

newz3_zps5fq1lyjc.jpg

newrims_zpsno26cq5p.jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1