350Z Rays Wheels with Nearly New Tyres

d95gas

**** NOW SOLD ****

I have just upgraded to new wheels, and am putting my 350 Rays up for sale. Booted with Michelin Pilot Support Sport tyres in nearly new condition, both fronts and rear measure approx. 6mm tread. The tyres still have the sticky on them from the dirty great big labels they put on them.

I wouldn’t be bold enough to describe the rims as A1 condition, after all they are a few years old, but I would go so far as to say they are in excellent condition, there are a few blisters on them, but nothing that stands out and hits you in the face. There are a couple of stone chips here and there.

The main fact is that they are not kerbed. There is evidence that the "Tyre Fitter" did not take care when fitting the tyres. All in all they are good enough to fit straightaway, and not let anyone's car down.

The internal faces are just as clean as the main faces.

All the genuine Nissan centre caps are in place and are in good condition.

I am based in Darlington (North East), the package is available immediately. Obvously I would prefer to have collection, but if anyone wants to arrange their own courier, I am happy to pack them as best I can, protecting the main faces.

So the technical bits

FRONT WHEELS & TYRES:

Size: 225/45/18

Tyres: Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Depth: Approx 6mm

REAR WHEELS & TYRES:

Size: 245/45/18

Tyres: Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Depth: Approx 6mm

The Pictures: (Note: in order for any potential buyer to have a really good look at the wheels and tyres, I have uploaded some super high resolution images to my OneDrive, the link can be found below)

Front wheels and Tyres

%21Front%20Wheels%20Web.jpg

%21Front%20Wheels%20Internal%20Web.jpg

Rear wheels and Tyres

%21Rear%20Wheels%20Web.jpg

%21Rears%20Internal%20Web.jpg

Best Image I could get showing depth:

%21Tyre%20Depth%20Web.jpg

Now for the main bit, the money. Given the amount of tread on the tyres and the general condition of the wheels, I think a fair price would be £350. The tyres alone would come to more than that.

I am happy to take payment either via Bank Transfer (preferred) or Paypal. If Paypal and its not by "Gift/Family" then the buyer would need to add 4% to cover the paypal charges, of course CASH is always most welcome if a local buyer wanted them.

Local viewers always welcome, there may even be a cuppa at hand.

Link to the very High Resolution files (120mb): https://dl.dropboxus.../350 Wheels.zip

Thanks for looking

Edited by d95gas