Which exhaust with Berks HFC for a modest noise

gstraw

I have Berk HFC and pretty much a stock exhaust. It sounds raspy and very good but I'm after a change now. I would like to keep the HFC seeing as they have added to the performance plus I'm going I get a remap done tomorrow with the HFC. So I'm hoping that changing the exhaust shouldn't mess up my tune

My question is, what exhaust sounds acceptable with HFC? I've heard an invidia and it was too loud for a daily driver. I'm after a purring noise. Seems like most exhausts assume stock cats and make the exhaust noise for that level.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gstraw

I have the stillen and love it. I tried 2 different sets of HFCs and it was far too noisy, embarrassingly so. Lasted a week and came off again. Note there were some figment issues but it was still way too loud.

I was always tempted by the invidia and HFCs

I have the stillen and love it. I tried 2 different sets of HFCs and it was far too noisy, embarrassingly so. Lasted a week and came off again. Note there were some figment issues but it was still way too loud.

it was just your imagination

• Like 1

it was just your imagination

Dam autocorrect.

this is what HFCs did to my stillen, and don't ask me what has happened to the link....

I think Stillen plus hfcs is a great combo in terms of sound. The only time when I find it on the loud side is cold start but apart from that I find it ideal (and I'm not into really loud exhausts). Horses for courses I guess. :)

Edited by sipar69