Bought a 350Z and Insurance Question

• 2 months later...

Maybe I got lucky then, I was 24 with 6 points all for speeding (it was 9 but 3 expired, remaining 6 will expire in June 2016) and 2 years no claims. I went with admiral multi car this year, they insured the Zed and my cat D focus for 900, had to have the plug in box in the Zed for three months then posted it back, got bronze score every single week 😃😃 so no discount next year lol. Although I'll be 25 then so that means it's knocked dow anyway, hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm in the navy and pay around £780 for mine I'm 27 with 0 no claims as I've had to start again due to having a couple of half insurance policies never claimed or had a crash. Your car usually isn't insured on base so I use my home address where the cars registered and its in Lee-on-solent, the car does spend the majority of the time there to be fair as I keep it off base as much as possible. Think I'm with admiral aswell, seem like a very good company. I don't have any mods on the car as of yet.

It may be due to the fact that, being a military base, it's more of a target for an attack! Insurers like to find little reasons to make a bit more money out of people...

I'm guessing that living in the vicinity of Area 51 would raise insurance costs due to an elevated chance of Alien abduction ;)

PS(edit): Hey there!

Edited by S7nny