Thruxton - Friday 11th September

Commander

Would love to do this one but unless you have OEM or a very quiet aftermarket set up you will struggle to pass the very low sound test level which is 90 db.

I know my car is boosted but with a full Miltek system my reading at Goodwood last weekend was 96!!!

Great circuit with some super fast corners.

Might come along in my Bipper van! Lol

Seem to remember you being 92 @ Combe? guess there must be some variation, maybe its worth a punt? Will drop back in to Thruxton after mapping and see if I can get a reading :)

I also wonder if after all their noise troubles they deliberately have a very low db "in theory" to deter a certain crowd from even trying to book?

Edited by Jetpilot

• 2 weeks later...

Good to meet up with Graham and his wife today, didnt see Commander though, only saw 2 e46's.

Good through the noise test, in fact, they couldnt have been more helpful, maybe they are just trying not to attract the wrong crowd.

I went round on my bike in 98, either my balls were much larger then or memory was slightly fuzzy, god that track is quick :scare: