Not a great advert for Z drivers

sipar69

Gunmetal 350Z A3 towards London.

Shot out of the slip road (no indicator) straight across three lanes into the right hand lane (no indicator), took off at licence losing speed and then cut back across on to the M25 in the same way. :dry:

Edited by sipar69

Did you get the reg?

Keep wondering now who's driving my old Zed as I know it sold from the dealers I parted it off to for the Civic. It was close to London as well. ;)

Then there's a good chance it was your old Zed going like a bat out of hell. The driver sounds like he's inherited some of the maniacal traits from its previous owner :lol:;):surrender:

• Like 1

Didn't see the reg bud, just the duff driving :)

Sure you've seen my old build thread (it's in my signature) so you'd have known if it was my old Zed I'd have thought. ;)

If you removed the indicators, it was definitely yours ;)

• Like 1

Then there's a good chance it was your old Zed going like a bat out of hell. The driver sounds like he's inherited some of the maniacal traits from its previous owner :lol:;):surrender:

:lol:

I'd like to think it was in the hands of another careful enthusiast but you never know. :dry: I did leave some 350Z UK spotted cards in the car in the hope the new owner would find them and join up on here.

Time will tell. :)

If you removed the indicators, it was definitely yours ;)

Nope I made sure my indicators always worked, ...you have to at over 100 in school zones. :drive1:lol:

• Like 1