Cage Rage

Dan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dan no worries mate was great to catch up, good to see Rickya, sinbad and sarnie too. Dan you are mahoosive, bloody ell gonna have to get some tips from you :thumbs:

Not sure if you would of liked it but Dizzy Rascal came out for one of the fighters and done one of his songs, B)

How didnt see much had my eye on that blond ring girl :wub:

Yep, was good to meet you too plus Mrs Dan :thumbs:

And Sinbad and his 'piece' too :lol: How did events unfold? ;)B):teeth:

And zedrush me and you at the next one :boxing::scare::lol:

Oh and not forgetting Rickya :thumbs:

Cheeky bugger!! :lol:

Although Ive seen Sarnie's ugly mug before it was great to catch up with you all and put names to faces. It amazes me how a forum can get people together like this when theyve never met before... :blush: All were a great bunch of guys anyway.

Thanks Jay for getting us all tickets. The "piece" as Sarnie puts it cant wait to go again...

Sorry buddy but shes taken! If i dont have her im sure Sarnie will. She was the first person i spotted in the 1000's of people there :teeth:B)

I saw a couple of guys eying you up though, and dont think i missed what went on with you and Julias Francis! .... Yeah i saw him just tap your ass alittle as you where leaving! dont deny it.. its ok. :lol:

Sorry buddy but shes taken! If i dont have her im sure Sarnie will. She was the first person i spotted in the 1000's of people there :teeth:B)

I saw a couple of guys eying you up though, and dont think i missed what went on with you and Julias Francis! .... Yeah i saw him just tap your ass alittle as you where leaving! dont deny it.. its ok. :lol:

Yeh well Julius and i had a thing going lol :lol::yuck:

I should be fighting on the 23rd Febuary so if anyone wants to come and watch me you are more than welcome.

Im being videod training working on the pads, sparring, grappling and running through the woods cardio, only a 2 mins quick overview, Ill post it up here if thats alright :thumbs:

What was it that Tommy said to that ring girl that had us in stitches? :lol:
Do you know them all then?

Get them over to Pangaea next week ;)

Lol Kiane will have better guys than that at Pangaea trust me :thumbs:

Think tommy went up to one of the girls in front of us, he said you are stunning, she smiled said thanks he said what you doing later, she said not much but I have a boyfriend, he said Ive got a wife but Im not seeing her later :lol: Something like that I think Rickya remembers it best

I should be fighting on the 23rd Febuary so if anyone wants to come and watch me you are more than welcome.

Im being videod training working on the pads, sparring, grappling and running through the woods cardio, only a 2 mins quick overview, Ill post it up here if thats alright :thumbs:

Yeah I definitely wanna come to see that mate but I'll bring a different girl next time as I don't think it was Rachels scene.

I'm actually quite interested in the sport and might see whats going on near me MMA training wise. Would need to get a lot fitter though, don't want to end up like the guy who couldn't make round two !

If your interested there are plenty of vids of me on YouTube Powerlifting, most of them under Super Galloot or Sugden Barbell.

You can save them to that special folder you keep B)

Yeah I definitely wanna come to see that mate but I'll bring a different girl next time as I don't think it was Rachels scene.

I'm actually quite interested in the sport and might see whats going on near me MMA training wise. Would need to get a lot fitter though, don't want to end up like the guy who couldn't make round two !

If your interested there are plenty of vids of me on YouTube Powerlifting, most of them under Super Galloot or Sugden Barbell.

You can save them to that special folder you keep B)

:lol::lol:

Thanks mate lol, got to be careful as dont want to get too big as lactic acid build up will slow my fight game right down. Not sure of my size now, not sure if I should stay at my weight or come down

Thanks mate lol, got to be careful as dont want to get too big as lactic acid build up will slow my fight game right down. Not sure of my size now, not sure if I should stay at my weight or come down

Not to get too personal but you looked a bit chubby LOL

I don't know much about the sport yet but the lads that were fighting looked very lean. Presumably there are weight classes ?

The big lads will be slower but pack more punch.

You will know best how you feel at what weight and where you have the best compromise of speed and power.

When I competed in April I was heading for 21 stones but I could hardly move and running had my heart pounding on my chest like an Alien was gonna burst through it LOL. I'm much fitter now at 19 stone but I've lost a lot of power.

It's all about compromise.