Horsham Dev

bytespc

Arrived 9.20am to see Jez & the gang for a P1 and general assessment, all good apart from my bloody exhaust which has only cracked again ( different place )so bit the bullet & ordered a resonated Cobra Y Piece Back system, must say all the guys are well friendly & the stuff that squirreled away is awesome.

What a Difference new oil makes :D

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

+1 top guys and great service when I was there - I have been to garages and had their condescending type chatter, but Jez just listened to what I wanted and got on with it no quibbles and no upselling (which really boils my p*55)

to be fair I did sort of half expect the exhaust thing as it was pretty rusty and as far as I know it's the original, just parked up at Sainsbury's and as we pulled away there's a dirty great puddle of oil on the floor, so hoping this is not me and was already there :(

I would like to add that Jez ever the professional didn't shoot my stupid half baked panic reaction down in flames he just calmly answered the question and told me to check the oil level....

What a duffus I am for not thinking of that first, the result of course is the level is perfect , panic over , now to go lie down in a darkened room :)

• Like 1

Had my first visit to them on Tuesday and was very impressed. Apparently the worse they have ever seen a compression bushing and the quickest he has ever replaced them. Think he had it all back together in just over a hour!

Will be going back for future works for sure. Was quite nice to be let to wander underneath my car so I can have a look

• Like 1