*** TORQEN *** DEAL ALERT - 350z Hawk pads & StopTech discs combo!

Adrian@TORQEN

Guys,

We've put together another cracking package for you today to help you refresh or update your brakes.

Full set F+R of Hawk Performance Ceramic pads

Full set F+R of StopTech Slotted discs

-------

£589

That's nearly £100 saving!

If you find this deal cheaper anywhere else in UK send us the link and we will refund you the difference.

EXTRAS:

- StopTech Slotted & Drilled discs + £69 (TOTAL = £658)

- Motul RBF660 3 bottle pack - £59

- Agency Power Steel Braided Brake Lines - £229

- Goodridge Phantom Stainless Steel Brake Lines - £239

hawk-performance-350z-pads.jpg

stoptech-slotted-discs-350z.jpg

stoptech-drilled-slotted-discs-350z.jpg

Edited by octet@TORQEN

For what its worth, I was running this setup (on Brembo callipers) before I moved to the Torqen monster set up and can vouch for it being a superb combination.

The Hawk pads are really effective, no squeal, great bite at all road temp ranges and also quite low dust.

Great price too Adrian!

David

... This isn't fair. I thought you said one deal a month!

What are these like for fast Road occasional Track use. I went for dba t4s last time and ferrodo 2500.

I've cooked brakes on the track in my old LCR and I've lived in fear since!

I feel like you have access to my parts list,

2e38cdb4d79fc07ff41a1a3b5b8f5b30.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 with Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Popped these badboys on at the weekend and they look awesome. Only just bedded them in but they're already as good as what I had before so looking forward to the next few weeks when they really bite! All the vibration/wobbling/juddering I had was gone and they look sexy as hell! Took about 5 hours to do the car as two of the calipers needed a lot of struggling to remove but otherwise easy peasey and pretty hard to go wrong. Really happy so if your thinking about it, go for it!

before and after....

https://www.dropbox....scsOld.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox....scsNew.jpg?dl=0

Edited by MDMetal

Needed some new brake pads so decided to try the Hawk Performance Ceramic pads to replace the old Ferodo's. Spoke to Adrian at Torqen and they were delivered promptly a day later. I had always found the Ferodo's to bit too dusty for my liking. The Hawks are supplied with anti squeal back plates attached as standard and so far so good, no noise at all. I followed the suggested bedding in procedure and although haven't done more than 100 miles or so yet but they do seem to be an improvement, much "sharper and instant" but time will tell as this could be me wanting them to be an improvement. I'll post an update in a couple of weeks time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...