Which wheels

DANNY

Im after some help on deciding on what wheels to go for.

what size is best for the zed? i currently hav 18 on and bec of the size of the car they look like 13 lol.. Im after the look with big deep dish on the rear and with a slight dish on the front and as wide as i can get.

does anyone know of any rims that sound like this?

Cheers

dan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im after the look with big deep dish on the rear and with a slight dish on the front and as wide as i can get.

does anyone know of any rims that sound like this?

Cheers

dan

Sounds like most of the aftermarket rims :doh::lol:

I think 19" rims are the most popular size to upgrade to though :thumbs:

Was thinking abt upgrading to 19's but when it comes to replacing tyres every 12months the bills gona be huge!! isnt anyone concerned with that?

replacing tires???? Didnt know they had to be replaced :blush::lol: To replace all my tires would set me back about 700 quid all in. I can live with that B)

S-Type 350z, Full Nismo Bodykit, Chrome Mesh JDM F.Bumper, Nismo Exhaust, K&N Typhoon Kit, Uprated ESR Boot Dampers, Hood dampers, Nismo Oil Cap, Chrome Vents & Dials, LED Interior Lighting, Tonneau, Boot net ... (Red Stuff Pads, Hi Flow cats, Plenum & FCon Re-map to be ordered soon

Its only money ;)

S-Type 350z, Full Nismo Bodykit, Chrome Mesh JDM F.Bumper, Nismo Exhaust, K&N Typhoon Kit, Uprated ESR Boot Dampers, Hood dampers, Nismo Oil Cap, Chrome Vents & Dials, LED Interior Lighting, Tonneau, Boot net ... (Red Stuff Pads, Hi Flow cats, Plenum & FCon Re-map to be ordered soon

Its only money ;)

:headhurt: DOH!

Was thinking abt upgrading to 19's but when it comes to replacing tyres every 12months the bills gona be huge!! isnt anyone concerned with that?

To replace all my tires would set me back about 700 quid all in. I can live with that B)

+1

My volks will be for sale soon nice dish front & rear ;)

what is the site you got those rims off zed rush?? and make ect.. im goin to wait till the winter is over befor i get some rims but for the summer thats exactly what im after they look sweet as!!

just waiting for my apexi exhaust to arrive and then its savin for some rims.

can you post a pic of your volk rims ian so can see them if they are what im after i may be interested if your selling them.

dan

what is the site you got those rims off zed rush?? and make ect.. im goin to wait till the winter is over befor i get some rims but for the summer thats exactly what im after they look sweet as!!

just waiting for my apexi exhaust to arrive and then its savin for some rims.

can you post a pic of your volk rims ian so can see them if they are what im after i may be interested if your selling them.

dan

Pm Adam at Z1 I got them from him,

www.z1auto.com

I have diamond black centres exactly like this guy, mine is actually close to looking like his now with the body kit and everything B)

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311426

Its only money ;)

Was only money :lol:

Its only money ;)

Was only money :lol:

Danny, is this for purely road driving & aesthetics, or some track too?? You do sacrifice some handling & ride quality with the larger 19's or even 20's.

Ive heard that but apparently the new GT-R is rolling on 20's and the performance on that certainly has not been hindered :wacko:

Danny, is this for purely road driving & aesthetics, or some track too?? You do sacrifice some handling & ride quality with the larger 19's or even 20's.

Ive heard that but apparently the new GT-R is rolling on 20's and the performance on that certainly has not been hindered :wacko:

yup the difference being that the car was prob developed to use 20's so the suspension steering etc is dialled in for it :thumbs:

yup the difference being that the car was prob developed to use 20's so the suspension steering etc is dialled in for it :thumbs:

Ahh, so if you get 19's on the Z and change the whole set up of the car so that it will accomidate the wheels in motion, it could in theory perform as well as if it was on 18's? Would be pointless with how much money youd have to spend I know but its just so I understand :blush:

Ahh, so if you get 19's on the Z and change the whole set up of the car so that it will accomidate the wheels in motion, it could in theory perform as well as if it was on 18's? Would be pointless with how much money youd have to spend I know but its just so I understand :blush:

hmm in theory.. yes but just consider the 10's of pounds that datsun spend on R&D with a new car !! testing and developing all the supension, chassis etc etc etc

BUT their development is always a compromise between comfort and performance you COULD get it to perform much better but at the cost of comfort

til they have only 40p left in the budget to do the interior :lol: