LEXUS LF-A OR GT-R?

Zedrush

...only in the looks stakes. The LF-A was possibly the most stunning car I saw at Geneva this year. B) Photos really don't it justice. The detailing is exquisite.

No way it will be as focussed or capable as the Nissan though.

...only in the looks stakes. The LF-A was possibly the most stunning car I saw at Geneva this year. B) Photos really don't it justice. The detailing is exquisite.

Must admit it does look stunning but a 5litre engine thats slower than a 3.8 litre engine, Id rather save on fuel and pay for a 3.8 and be quicker B)

Must admit it does look stunning but a 5litre engine thats slower than a 3.8 litre engine, Id rather save on fuel and pay for a 3.8 and be quicker B)

Isn't that a bit like saying you'd take the 2.0 from a FQ340 over the 3.5 from the Zed? ;)

Isn't that a bit like saying you'd take the 2.0 from a FQ340 over the 3.5 from the Zed? ;)

True but 2 litre to 3.5 litre is not big difference. 3.8litre to 5 litre v10 is huge difference

One is turbo, one is not, hence the smaller displacement. The GT-R will have better fuel economy when not in turbo or not booting it, whereas the Lexus, probably will be a lot worse all around due to the fuel needed to pump into the engine.

It depends what you want, good fuel economy and looks, or bad fuel economy and look.

Personally, i would take the GT-R over the Lexus.

One is turbo, one is not, hence the smaller displacement. The GT-R will have better fuel economy when not in turbo or not booting it, whereas the Lexus, probably will be a lot worse all around due to the fuel needed to pump into the engine.

It depends what you want, good fuel economy and looks, or bad fuel economy and look.

exactly my point plus the fact that the Gt-R is quicker

true its not all about speed in my eyes but i do think the Skyline will be the better car.

true its not all about speed in my eyes but i do think the Skyline will be the better car.

Exactly, its how it drives and delivers the power, along with the overall performance set up, that being everything from power in rev ranges to suspension :thumbs:

True but 2 litre to 3.5 litre is not big difference. 3.8litre to 5 litre v10 is huge difference

hmm surely 2 -> 3.5 is 1.5 whereas 3.8->5 is 1.2 ...

in percentage terms then 2 -> 3.5 is even larger than 3.8 -> 5 :boxing:

hmm surely 2 -> 3.5 is 1.5 whereas 3.8->5 is 1.2 ...

in percentage terms then 2 -> 3.5 is even larger than 3.8 -> 5 :boxing:

But its a 5litre V10 where as this will be a V6 you must think outside the box mate :p:boxing: