Autoglym tire and trim gel

martybhoy

I meant to upload this sooner to be honest.

I got this product to do wing mirror plastics and door trims etc. I must say I'm very impressed with the real blackness it brings up and it's also lasted. I used it around 3 weeks ago and all trim is still deep black even after quite harsh weather up here in the Glasgow area over the last few weeks.

The one thing I thought I'd give it a try on though was the centre console. Mines was slightly dull faded and heading towards grey. A sparingly used drop on a cloth and the buffed down with a microfibre left the console back to an original looking finish. A little shiny and slightly greasy at first but then after a day it's set in an leaves a great look. Actually stopped me from spraying it in the future.

Anyway here's a pic over 3 weeks on. Maybe one of you guys have are in a similar position as I was. :thumbs:

364702B4-8052-4994-ABF6-7D6240A4DECF_zpsztctnlth.jpg

Its a great product but if using this in the interior, unless you buff it right off being tacky it does attract the dirt. After a few days rebuff the area with clean Lint cloth. We use it on our Mini, on the plastic arch trims and bumper lips. Looks great and as said still evident after 3 weeks and the rain just bounces off it. :) You can also use on an alloy wheel and leaves a lovely sheen. B)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...