Trax!

Sophiee jadee

Hey guys! Got told I join this earlier stand is looking great! I've got the blue 350 on the beds mods stand on the concrete! Feel free to say hello if your wandering

Hey, was it the one on Track? With Air Ride?

Hey guys! Got told I join this earlier stand is looking great! I've got the blue 350 on the beds mods stand on the concrete! Feel free to say hello if your wandering

that one was black lol

that one was black lol

Oh yeah :lol:

that one was black lol

its been along day hasnt it mate.

• Like 1

Welcome we met earlier then Shezza pit the calling card on the car, If you hit the stand mine was the 350z with Domo hiding in the engine bay!

Jinx haha !!! I hung around until about 1540 then shot off before it got to busy ! Still only on side for the stickers - am pausing for thought !

that one was black lol

We met this guy he said he was going to sign up - Has a problem within brakes and ESP so advised join up - has questions !

that one was black lol

We met this guy he said he was going to sign up - Has a problem within brakes and ESP so advised join up - has questions !

thats what happens when you run silly wheel and tyres for the stance look haha

I think it went somewhere along the lines of ESP off then issues or on - no issues or might be the other way - he also had his brakes done by local stealers so wondering if the they have dropped a bollock with the air suspension

Sophie, I don't suppose it was you I smiled at in the queue to get in was it? You were in the left hand lane for the T stands and I passed down the middle lane. I pulled alongside a female in a blue Zed (I was in a grey one).

I found a card tucked under my wiper too! Brilliant :lol: - Thanks SHEZZA :thumbs:

Ah was that your zed then Ian ? I couldn't tell ! Haha

Yeah. There are a few subtle giveaways that it's mine, but you do have to look very closely as I say, they are subtle ;)

Thanks mate. :thumbs:

i was surprised today at how many other Zeds that were there today other than on our stand must of been a least another 20 on other various club stands and on the track. Not to mention a couple of traitors ! You know who you are. Haha

• Like 1

I thought exactly the same thing. (Yes I admit I was one of the traitors, but I convoyed down with most of them and they promised me bacon and burgers as they had a BBQ. My loyalty is easily bought it would appear).

Anyway, yeah, there seemed to be quite a few Zeds on the regional club stands. And I had three separate conversations today while by my car with visitors that began with "I'm thinking of getting one of these...."

Naturally I advised them to buy a Honda. :lol:

i was surprised today at how many other Zeds that were there today other than on our stand must of been a least another 20 on other various club stands and on the track. Not to mention a couple of traitors ! You know who you are. Haha

just living by nissans rulesz

30_nissan01_v2.png

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1