Would you use a Buddy Club Pro Spec ?

Wizza2000

Hello

In the market for new exhaust for the 350Z , i had a Buddy Club Pro Spec 3 on my old EP3

and loved it, bit of a drone but getting deaf in old age so not to much bothered :) but how bad are they on a 350z

i'm hoping same sort of noise as the sound deadening on both cars is nearly none existence, or do you think will be to bad

for a daily driver and i start using more Neurofen than Super Unleaded on my travels ?

I searched YouTube and found an HR 350Z but that was external sound cannot find one from inside the car

Any thoughts appreciated, avoid, snog or marry the buddy club ?

Cheers in advance Darren

• 3 weeks later...

You may want to speak with squee on here she has the buddy club.

I too was planning on getting one and had same reservations about cabin noise and drone. Squee took me for a spin at Wales and yes if you gun it it sings beautifully. But cruising at motorway speeds was more than acceptable as far as I was concerned. Only as hint of drone but not enough to even have to raise your voice.

Personally I think it's great.

Edited by monkeybrain1234
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry people for the late response I only picked that model because I had one fitted to my EP3 and liked the sound, I'm into touring cars and only got that because team halfords used them on their Type R so went same route but now I have a much better car my 350z I was wondering about going down same avenue and using the brand I knew and enjoyed but was worried about drone.

Hard picking exhausts I either bite the bullet and purchase then remove due to ear bleeding lol

I'm one for always having radio off and listening to my exhaust note but don't want to keep breaking speed limits to hear a beautiful sound coming from the 350z I rather have it low down then a banshee at higher speeds

To be honest everyone has their own preference I rather hear my exhaust note than the girlfriends Lionel Richie blurting out the CD player plus drone the missus out from moaning about my driving habit -happy days

I think I've answered my own question I know the brand and noise Gonna take the plunge and try on the 350

Thanks guys though for the responses greatly appreciated

onto cougar store asap and it maybe on resale in a few months 😜

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

just fitted one,, build quality is exellent, not bad around the streets but roars when taken up past 4000rpm and quite loud at 3000rpm and i have fitted baffles too, but im very happy with it and it will be staying on the car for good,,

was going to fit some high flow cats but that might make it a tad too loud im not sure,,