Jump to content

Ekona

Members
  • Posts

    30,962
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ekona

  1. Ekona

    Tyres

    With RE050As on the front still, I wonder why...
  2. Noooooooo! I hate rap music with a passion, but for some reason Regulate has always been one of my favourite songs ever. Damn shame, Nate Dogg was cool as hell.
  3. I want that more than anything. It's a proper super car in every possible way.
  4. I don't think you should run a 225 tyre on a 9.5" wide wheel, it's out of spec.
  5. I'm very surprised that a used Nissan bought from a main dealer doesn't come with at least 1 year's warranty, and I've never heard of any main dealer for any brand offering a car for sale with less. That said, it's all down to what it says on the paperwork you signed I guess. £1100 is a rip-off though, even if they're doing both slave and master (while you're there, I certainly would) I would expect a bill of around £800 at the most. Go and speak with the guys in Chester, they seem far more clued up and willing to help.
  6. Right, you're more on about TVR/MG flip paint than a pearlescent? Personally I can't stand it as it looks really dated, but if it's attention you're after you'll certainly get it! I don't think so, a decent pink on the right car can look awesome (Sumo Power comes to mind).
  7. Kinda my point
  8. I think those photos tell you exactly why not Sorry mate, really not for me as they look very stuck-on, but as long as you're happy then that's all that matters
  9. Indeed, and if the question wasn't so utterly stupid I'd probably lock it. However, it's the most preposterous thing I've heard in ages on here so
×
×
  • Create New...