Jump to content

AK350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,890
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AK350Z

  1. lol, not bad for an hour and a half!
  2. As long as it goes to a worthwhile cause I'm fine with it, If it's something more local than a big NGO, then so much the better.
  3. 1. Beavis 2. martinmac 3. octet 4. Tarmac 5. ChrisS 6. Chesterfield 7. 350Russ 8. Stew 9. bladesgrant 10. JetSet 11. Sam McGoo 12. mbs 13. NeilMH 14. AK350Z
  4. Good choice i would have thought, 350Zs have been in various 24H races.
  5. Yes I have tried the usual 2 suspects! (Although only one or two to PMs) I'm after the surrounds with the foam strips on, not the actual covers themselves. I'm doing some swapping out of the ol' bonnet dampers hopefully. Cheers!
  6. You can chalk me up for a set please
  7. It was missed, but not massively. I still had plenty to do exploring the track and car, talking to other drivers, and generally taking it all in. P.S. I have seen there is a trackday at Oulton Park the Friday before the Wales run. Very handy - although it is on the far side of £200...
  8. Ahh yes, the tuition. Or lack thereof! One of the instructors was ill, so I ended up losing out on my space. Obviously got my money back on that bit, but in the meantime I managed to have a craic with one of the other intructors between his other lessons, so i got a few tips. Another reason to go back and finish off though eh?
  9. I am still waiting Probably a cup of tea and a pack of Malteasers!
  10. Aww, you big softy Hugh. Hope you got something in return
  11. Definitely the latter! It's just like a perfectly surfaced b-road. I think the lap takes about 2 minutes, but I'm not sure.
  12. Nice car Paul,
  13. For the sake of my girlfriend and bank balance, I'd better hope not! Might need to order some uprated pads though.... Hello again Ed!
×
×
  • Create New...