Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Well done, now thats justice. The chances of getting the guy to actually pay are slim. Have the scratches gone through the lacquer? If so a temp fix/cover up could be some black crayon or some poor boys black hole
  2. Oh & to keep it on topic, that was BLACK too
  3. First time I have ever seen that expresion used about a car. I'm confused with this colour malarky. But lots of V power going in 3 colours at the moment.(ok one's not a car) Silver at 27 mpg Dark Blue at 35 mpg and Venum Red at 2 gall per hour And I used to drive Orange 50 and Silver 4x4 and all of these this year. What ski do you have Chris, looks like a seadoo Rxp???? I recently had an 07 rxp & a 10 rxp, beyond awesome machines!! Have you modified yours?(assuming it`s an rxp)
  4. Just had 2no. 245/45/18 @£200 each & 225/45/18 @£195 each Michelin pilot super sports fitted, valves, balanced & old tyres disposed of. Would imagine the stones are slightly cheaper too
  5. Where abouts are you? I know a couple of places in North kent that should be able to match that, or get very close
  6. Looks like it`s just the undertray, easy fix, about 10 10mm bolts
  7. It`s high enough for me So is anyone else going to come forward & sponsor me for this event? http://www.justgiving.com/Darren-Bell
  8. cockmonger Sausage jockey Is this the informative content Brotherly love
  9. What about the rest of your car? Are you making up for something? My first car was black & I vowed never to buy another due to the pain of keeping it clean, now I`m on the fifth Black one & sometimes I like to have 2 at a time. What does that say about me? I love cleaning cars? Once you go black you never go back?
  10. I do that already, it would just be on a bigger scale
  11. Ah man, I`m @ Silverstone that day, for only a couple of quid more too
  12. +1 good luck to him, If I won a big sum, I would make sure me & my family were more than comfortable & probably blow the rest on Flash cars & buy a race track May even help Wasso out with his SC- LS conversion, so I`d have someone to play with
  13. One day Darren, start playing the National Lottery! I`ve been playing it for years. It`s got to be my turn soon.
  14. Just to clear things up, It wasn`t in a ditch, I spotted it out the back of the showroom when looking it a jaw dropping aventador lp700 @ £308100
  15. Spotted @ Lamborghini garage in Sevenoaks yesterday, The Guv (ernor) I saw this while window shopping for when my numbers come up
  16. Thats the plan It was out cold, I would have finished it off Bear Grills style if it was still breathing How do you know what I was upto anyhow The stone chips took longer to fill & sand than repairing the cracks, just ordered my paint so should be with me this afternoon
  17. No gore pics, I was to busy spitting my dummy out when it happened. Fibreglass took well, I scored the inner surface with a wire wheel, then cleaned with cellulose thinners, then the resin & layered up the glass. Not sure where I got it from, had it ages as I repaired my jet ski with it a few years back. Probably worth a fleabay search
  18. Not a good update: Thursday I had a run in with some wildlife, a Badger the size of a Boar Luckily I was not going quickly, (25-30) But it done enough damage to balls up my day Initially I thought the bumper was a write off but I think I`ve managed to salvage it with a little repair work. There are 5 cracks & some of the underside missing to the laft hand side of the bumper which I`ve spent today fibre glassing, filling & sanding. Sanded flat Ready for priming Primed Just need to get some kuro black paint tomorrow Other damage caused by this strike was the wheel arch lining popped out & has cracked in a few places, The oil cooler has been bent back so will need to replace it & my Z-speed is a bit bent but I`m sure I can straighten it.
  19. Sam: I still have the berks on, but they are empty I think the limiter was @ 7k before but not sure, I don`t look @ the needle
  20. ^^^^ me also, I just get the occasional miss which to be fair sounds pretty good when the cars hot. I think Chris`s issue is likely to be down to the long duration cams as previously mentioned on here
  21. Thanks for the feedback CrumbMC, well I went to get the tyres fitted yesterday & the tyre fitter ( a friend of mine) whom is always very careful with my wheels, dropped one which landed face down So I`m having to repair the damaged paint Hopefully I`ll have it sorted by the weekend, in the meantime I`m stuck with the de-laminating bridgestones
  22. Any donation is greatly appreciated even if you don`t leave me a message https://www.justgiving.com/Darren-Bell
  23. Looking forward to the next instalment, great work as always. I may even get around to fitting that mesh this week
  24. So your who made anonymous donation Ian, Thankyou mate & thanks Martin I`m shocked at how generous people have been in just 24hours, theres clearly no backing down for me now
  25. I`d just like to say a big thankyou to those who have been kind enough to donate already
×
×
  • Create New...