Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Oh & I forgot to mention the 15-20 supercars me & Liam come across on the triangle. Ferraris (430`s & 458`s), Porsches(new boxter, a couple of carreras, gt3rs & a 997turbo), aston martins (db7, & a new vanquish) We kind of gate crashed their party & ended up within the group when they stopped @ the end Unfortunately we didn`t have chance to get pictures
  2. Save some of those doughnuts for Saturday Chris. & great work by the way
  3. Not forgetting those Speed bumps too Yes there was some mild scraping going on there. I`m sure I won`t have the lowest car either
  4. & I don`t have those shorts anymore
  5. DOn`t worry, Theres something for eveyone, Great scenery, roads, food, cars & hopefully company
  6. Yes I saw that to Mr G, I`m not sure what your insinuating, I`m just trying to keep on the low down Pete, we already checked the tides, & all is good, but as Chris said the logistics of it will make it extremely difficult to navigate 45 cars out of there with a tricky right hand turn onto the high street
  7. I`m just waiting for my turn
  8. Colin I`ll get you back for that one
  9. A few of my pictures from the weekend, A little bit of snow A little trip to the beach THe temperature got into double figures to http://s389.photobucket.com/user/darren-bell/media/wales%20recce%202013/3F5F1E54-3EF4-41E0-B30C-35F78FC161D3-7707-000004742C7C8FC1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=27 I`ve been to Wales 7-8 times now & never have I seen the lake like a mirror, a truly fantastic view
  10. I'm glad someone cleared the triangle of snow for our multiple laps.
  11. what a view
  12. & then I found some snow
  13. I took the day off & found a Ferrari
  14. What season? Better make up your mind soon, the inn is nearly full & there's already a green zed coming
  15. I like circles,
×
×
  • Create New...